Monday, September 27, 2010

Forestry Tasmania's taxpayer funded logging propaganda TV show invites your suggestions for new series.

Get on the website, have your say www.goingbush.tv/ and see if  FT put it to air. You pay for it
If you do submit questions to the show also send a copy (I wont publish anonymous or defamatory questions) to me and i will log them here on this post for the public to view. We can then see if FT are true to their word and give your concerns a hearing or not.

I submitted this question today..

..."I would like a program devoted to giving FT's critics a say. Pete Godfrey, Ian Johnston, Frank Strie, Dr Frank Nicklasson, Richard Flanagan etc. Rather than hiding it, I would also like to see the show be more representative of Forestry Tasmania's core business which is woodchipping and I would also like the negative side of clearfell forestry presented"...

Rick Pilkington, Gravelly Beach, Tas

No comments:

Post a Comment